05 June 2009

Right... the Foot

Ok, I guess some of you actually managed not to hear about the burned foot.

I was grilling.

I was in a hurry.

I dumped the coals out of the chimney starter, and almost immediately managed to drop the thing on my foot. It was still just a bit warm.

There are pictures, but I'm not posting them here. For all I know, some of you read this while eating breakfast, and you do not deserve that. They're on my Facebook page (yes, I have one of those blasted things) for those of you whom I have enfrienderated. For the rest of you, I will accept requests for pictures to be e-mailed to you.

3 comments:

  1. My dear niece, THENK YEW! I mean that earnestly; while I relished gory, yucchy, weepy-blistery-sorts of things in my youth seems as though "them days is past" and I truly appreciate being given the option. In the meantime: dreadful SORRY about the injury! "There is no greater educator than experience". (Doesn't that sound cool and platitude-y? I made it up.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous08 June, 2009

    Ouch! Those charcoal starters do get a bit warm...no video of the "Hot Foot Dance"?

    ~Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just a tad bit busy to go buy a video camera...

    ReplyDelete