18 November 2009

Something Interesting About My Life

So... I was going to post more often. Really. I meant it. Thing is, there's nothing much to talk about. I can't tell you about the house project I recently finished, because I haven't finished any. I can't tell you about the exciting project at work, because they are a) all proprietary, and b) not terribly exciting. I could tell you about my dinner, as requested by Dearest Uncle Paul... it consisted of ravioli from Costco with a tomato-cream sauce which I did make myself and a glass (or two) of cheap wine. I ate it out of a bowl. A blue one. Later I'm going to run the dishwasher with the bowl in it.

Yeeeeup. That's pretty much it. I put fertilizer on the lawn a couple of weeks ago. That was thrilling, lemmetellya. Last week I bought a new dining room table. It's for the formal dining room, which I might paint sometime next year. Why do I need two places to eat, anyway? So I can have two tables upon which to put piles of unopened mail and papers I should file someday? I eat at the coffee table more often than not, anyway. It's hockey season, after all. But I have a new table, and I'd show you a picture of it, but it's in boxes still.

Ah, posts without pictures are so dull. There has to be a picture around here somewhere...

Ah. Here we go. This is from a recent sunday morning while I was puppysitting. It was chilly that morning... about 45 degrees and rainy... and Karma (left) and Pasha (right) and I had ourselves a good long snuggle in bed, followed by breakfast and some more snuggling in bed, then a walk and some snuggling in the living room while watching football. That's the stuff!

1 comment: